Dr Ankita Mishra
Ankita Mishra is a lecturer with the School of Economics, Finance and Marketing with research interests in development economics and applied Macroeconomic Time Series Analysis.
- Development Economics
- Applied Macroeconomic Time Series Analysis
- Macroeconomics (Currently teaching ECON 1010)
- PhD in Economics, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India, 2010.
- Mishra, A.,Mishra, V. (2018). Is there conditional convergence in the per capita incomes of BIMAROU states in India? In: Economic Modelling, 70, 429 – 437
- Burns, K.,Rowley, S.,Tawadros, G.,Mishra, A. (2018). The nexus between equity markets and housing prices in Australia In: Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Perth
- Mishra, A.,Ray, R.,Risse, L. (2018). How Does Child Disadvantage Change with Age? An Analysis of Australian Children In: Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 19, 477 – 498
- Mishra, A.,Parasnis, J. (2017). Peers and fertility preferences: an empirical investigation of the role of neighbours, religion and education In: Social Indicators Research, 134, 339 – 357
- Mishra, A.,Ray, R.,Risse, L. (2017). A Multidimensional Dynamic Measure of Child Disadvantage: A Methodological Tool for Policymakers In: Social Indicators Research, 139, 1187 – 1218
- Mishra, A.,Burns, K. (2017). The effect of liquidity shocks on the bank lending channel: Evidence from India In: International Review of Economics and Finance, 52, 55 – 76
- Mishra, A.,Mishra, V. (2017). Re-examination of convergence hypothesis among Indian states in panel stationarity testing framework with structural breaks In: Applied Economics, 50, 268 – 286
- Mishra, V.,Mishra, A. (2016). Is there a Modi effect in per capita income of Gujarat? In: Economics Bulletin, 36, 1821 – 1828
- Mishra, A.,Mishra, V.,Smyth, R. (2015). The random-walk hypothesis on the Indian stock market In: Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 51, 879 – 892
- Mishra, A.,Ray, R. (2014). Spatial variation in prices and expenditure inequalities in AustraliaIn: Economic Record, 90, 137 – 159
- The nexus between equity markets and housing prices in Australia. Funded by: Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Research Grants 2016 from (2016 to 2016)
Monetary economics and central banking, Development economics mainly welfare and gender related issues, Time-series econometrics.
1 PhD Current Supervisions